A core focus of our practice are M&A transactions and corporate and business law matters. We advise on domestic and cross-border transactions, including private M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions, public and private takeovers, corporate investments, and the formation of consortia, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships.
We advise listed companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises and start-ups on corporate law issues, on changes in corporate structure, and all restructuring measures.
A special focus is the comprehensive consulting on business establishments, in particular covering the following aspects:
- Place of operation and seat
- Choice of appropriate license and legal form of the new local entity
- Providing trustworthy local partners,
- Rental and lease agreements
- Commercial agreements
- Selecting and renting, or purchasing offices, warehouses, and workers’ housing
- Setting-up the entire infrastructure (import of machinery, customs clearance etc)
- Obtaining residence and work permits