Labour Law and Immigration
We advise on all aspects of individual and collective labour law and human resource management – both in a national and international context.
Our clients include national and international corporate groups, small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as their personnel and management.
Main areas of consulting:
- Preparation of employment contracts, including employment contracts for members of the board of directors and management,
- Termination of employment relationships, in particular in the event of business liquidation and amicable terminations,
- Acquisitions, restructuring and, outsourcing,
- Management and employee participation programs,
- Employee protection, questions of working time law, and
- Coordination of legal disputes before labour courts.
We are specialists in immigration law and advise on residence and settlement issues such as obtaining entry permission/visas, work permits, and family reunions.
- Advice on numerous manager and employment contracts and visa issues to European clients
- Advice of a Dubai company on a comprehensive labour law restructuring